Infinite Blue’s flexible scale-up or scale-down service allows you to match your changing continuity and risk management requirements and threat landscape while making tangible cost savings.
Let us help you get your Business Continuity program organized!
Guiding executives across business function and IT, Infinite Blue’s Virtual Business Continuity Manager (V-BCM) helps:
Identify business continuity threats
Baseline your current continuity management program
Define resilience and recovery strategies that are in line with your business objectives and technology strategies
Evaluating culture, processes and technologies from a continuity management governance perspective, Infinite Blue’s V-BCM develops a prioritized set of actions to help effectively manage your continuity management risk strategy and program. Assessments can include:
- A Business Impact Analysis, or BIA, which is the process of determining the criticality of business activities, associated dependencies, and resource requirements to ensure operational resilience and continuity of operations during and after a business disruption.
- Interviews with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) across the technical, business, and executive teams as well as gathering documentation.
- Robust reviews on a variety of areas, including information asset management, acceptable use policies, data classification, threat and vulnerability management and third-party risk assessment.
Based on the assessment findings, Infinite Blue’s V-BCM can provide various types and levels of ongoing support, including:
- Developing policies and procedures to close gaps in program documentation.
- Developing a remediation plan with actionable, prioritized recommendation along with implementing the remediation plan.
- Providing ongoing strategic guidance that is less intensive, but assists the organization in maintaining long-term goals.
Continuity Management and Risk awareness is an important part of maintaining a robust program. Your V-BCM will recommend and help implement training on topics for every level of user group within your organization.
Continuity Management Program Structure and Design
For organizations looking to build from the ground up, Infinite Blue’s V-BCM can provide your team with the necessary software tools, configuration guides, program structure and designs.
Evaluate, Direct and Monitor
- Strategic and tactical leadership on continuity management, risk management and governance
- Trusted advisory on information security and data privacy
- Strategic and tactical advice to address existing and evolving risks and threats
- Representation for the client in regulatory queries
- Participation and leadership in meetings, committees and interaction with board meetings, and other senior executives
- Help identify, assess, and select cost efficient mitigation strategies, solutions, and technologies
Manage, Train and Assess
- Manage and oversee business impact analysis
- Manage and oversee plan building and maintenance for all planning type, to include:
- Site Emergency Response Plans (SERP)
- Crisis Management Plans (CMP)
- Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- IT-Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Data Center Incident Management Plans (DCIMP)
- Cyber Incident Response Plan (CIRP)
- Manage and oversee plan exercise and testing program
- Manage Executive Management reporting program
- Management of Business Continuity Management Team (if necessary)
Align, Plan and Organize
- Create, review and optimization of existing business continuity management and risk management framework
- Review and optimization of continuity management policy, processes, and procedures
- Crisis Management and Incident Response maturity to better assess and ensure timely response to critical business disruption
- Continuity Management program design and assurance frameworks
- Management of continuity management compliance and alignment with industry best practice and standards, such as ISO 22301
Complete the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch with you shortly.
Or send us an email directly and we will get back to you.